Our Sales Services includes carrying out a valuation to access the current market value
- Offer Pre Sales advice on presentation of the property.
- Advertise the property on the main property websites as well as our own website. Place “For Sale” sign adjacent to property, if appropriate.
- Take all enquiries and arrange daytime, evening and weekend viewings, as many as necessary until suitable offer is accepted.
- Receive the booking deposit from the buyer
- Issue the Sales Memo to solicitor for both parties
- On completion of the sale, organise the handover of the key to the purchaser
What we require from you to start the process:
- Building Energy Rating Certificate (BER Cert) we can help you obtain this if you wish.
- Copy of Identification (we are required to hold same on file under anti money laundering legislation)
- Proof of address for yourself – A recent copy of a Utility Bill, bank statement etc. to comply with anti money laundering legislation.
- Signed PSRA agreement.
It’s a good idea to prepare in advance and have the paperwork ready that will be required for sale to go through
- Organise getting the Deeds, this can hold up a sale for months waiting for these to come through. You should inform your solicitor in advance that you are selling your property. If there is currently a mortgage on the property the deeds will have to be obtained from your bank. It is never too early for your Solicitor to have these to hand
- Electric MPRN number (found on your electricity bill)
- Gas Meter ID number if applicable
- Water meter ID number (if on a local water scheme)
- If you have made modifications to your home, get an engineers opinion that they comply with planning permission.