Finding the perfect rental
Our aim is to find you the perfect property to suit your requirements with the minimum of hassle.
- The first step is to contact us to provide brief details about yourself and about the accommodation you require. We then search our database for suitable properties for you to view. It is wise to start looking about a 1-3 weeks before you wish to move, as the nicer properties are viewed and reserved quickly. Our tenancies are usually granted for a minimum term of 12 months, which may be renewed if all parties are in agreement.
To view our selection of available properties to let please click on ‘Properties’.
Viewings will be arranged at times to suit you, some evenings and weekend appointments can be made with prior appointment, and you will invariably be accompanied by a member of staff, who can give advice and answer any questions you may have.
As a minimum we will require satisfactory previous landlord references and or from your employer (or college). We may also require a personal reference, and sometimes a guarantor. If you were previously a homeowner and cannot provide reference, we may require proof of same.
Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly, and are payable monthly in advance. The tenant is usually also responsible for Bin charges, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs. All rents are payable by bank standing order to our client bank account or your landlord’s bank account. Water charges,TV service and TV Licence, and heating are also payable by the tenant.
A security deposit of a minimum of one month’s rental will normally be required. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.
There is no fee payable by the tenant for using our service.
- Completed application form (downloadable here) with all contact details.
- Employment references (if applicable)
- Landlord/Agent references
- Bank Statement (may be required)
- Parental Guarantor (may be required)
- Photo ID: Passport or Driving Licence with a photograph
- PPSN (for RTB Registration)
- Previous address (and proof of same)
- Previous home owners will need proof of ownership
- One month’s rent in advance
- Security deposit (similar to a month’s rent)
- All payments must be paid either in cash or into our Client Account prior to lease signing. We can only accept cheque payments on deposits providing that they clear before you move in.